Sunday, August 4, 2013

Previous hobby

Hey! I know it has not even past 24 hours since my last entry has been made. Many things can come and go through my mind in a minimal 30minutes and i could say that most of them aren't good stuffs though. Hahaha!

Yes! My title as you can see, is stating on my previous hobby which is Fish Keeping. I love keeping fishes (Mainly FreshWater) as pets since i couldn't get myself a puppy/ husky nor a kitten because my dad has Asthma and my mum is lazy to clean up their poop! So, keeping fishes/ hamsters or any other smaller specimens is my one and only choice.


For once, i've thought that keeping an Aquarium is a hard chore, even harder then most pet owners but actually it's not! Started an Aquarium from 2009/ 2010 (could hardly even remember the date) with my good friend (ben) who is my one and only friend who had the same hobby as me back then. We worked on various different Freshwater species till Today, we're still doing the same, just that now we were already on a hiked up money consuming hobby as we are keeping real big carnivorous fishes which their meals ranges up from $25 to $40 per day and could even go up to an unexpected amount of money when it reaches months.


The number of species we've been keeping hikes up greatly from time to time as our resistance to the newer and even beautiful fishes gets lower and lower. Shall i tell you what types of Freshwater specimens we've been keeping for the past few years? 

"Arowanas, Stingrays (Motoro), Barramundi/ Seabass (Kim Ba Lor), Red Tail Catfish, Giant Snakeheads (Toman), Peacock Bass (Orino, C, and more), Red Bellied Pacu, Clown Knife, Oscars, Bichirs and even more.

Fishing is also one of my favorite hobbies back then. The excitement when you and the fish on hook is battling out on seeing who's the strongest to win & the disappointment when you're about to reel in the catch and it is snapped half by a big adult Giant Snakehead lurking somewhere nearby. Have already retired from fishing but not from fish keeping! 

The numbers of Aquarium Tanks in my house is at least 5, at most 8. Sizes ranging from 1 feet to a total up of 8 feet. Had been reprimanded by my parents for using so much water but they are still lovable enough to pay them for me without asking me to work my ass off in the holidays to pay them back!
Say till parents, i couldn't even express how much i loved them because they are just damn awesome parents given to me by god. They aren't bias, irritating, old fashioned, over-protective and such. They had given me a whole load of freedom which in-turns make me a much better person. Could you believe it? They even scolded me for staying at home everyday and asked if i would like to get some money from them and go hang out with my friends outside?! 

As most parents would either limit their children's time-slot most of the time, mine is entirely the opposite! 

Now, the next topic will be on Friends who dumps their Friend for the opposite gender. Seriously, this is not making any sense at all and these people are an eyesore to me. Could their best friend mean nothing compared to a pretty/ sexy girl? No! This is just pure lust! 

If i were to examine myself on this, i will say no, i won't do this to my friends because i am freaking anti-social with girls and out of a 100%. I would say 99% i hang out with guys and 1% with girls. Another important pointer is that i couldn't withstand flirts and i do not mean by being over friendly. They are gross and i will do all i could to avoid them at all cost. 

It's really hard to get a good partner now-a-days due to many of them are being overly obsessed in lust and such. Most of them aren't (Clean) anymore and you wouldn't know.

Will start to blog more about my school life once it hits tomorrow! And tomorrow, my reporting time has been changed to 8am instead of the usual 12pm. Jeez, because we are going to have.... MAKE UP CLASS! BOO YEAH. THIS IS NONSENSE! Well, I still love to go to school everyday even when i'm sick in-fact, there is this one time when i'm having fever and the doctor offered me the MC and i took it but still went to school on time! 
To be honest, the motivation for me to go to school is 50% pretty girls in school, 50% my current interesting and lively class. Eh! I'm honest okayy?! 

Okayy, now. Just to end up with some pictures! There's a video of me feeding my NANO (small) tank fishes but i'm lazy to upload it on youtube right now so it'll be uploaded and posted in tomorrow's entry instead! Enjoy! 


Red Bellied Pacu

Juvenile Orino Peacock Bass

Tiger Oscar

Polypertus Bichir & Baby Red bellied Pacus

Plecotomus

Big adult Cichila Keliberi

1.5kg half juvenile Giant Snakehead

1 Tiger Oscar, 1 Albino Oscar and 1 baby Koi fish!

Jardini (Pearl Arowana)

Big feeder bullfrogs, food for my monster fishes!

Jardini

Adult Oscar, Polypertus bichir behind!

2 small sized albino oscars and 1 polypertus senegalus bichir!

Oscars eats and spits out the food from it's gills, normally the main cause of the debris under the bottom of the tank.

2 baby Indo Tigers. Can grow into a freaking big bar size!

Big polypertus, 1 cichila.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please leave any comments/ suggestions through this form! :D