Saturday, August 3, 2013

SPENT 6 HOURS, GET NO RESULTS IN THE END.

Just like what the title shows, i've spent like almost 6 full hours on "renovating" my old blog! And it's a total bullshit. Was surfing on sites like blogskins.com, Wpthemes.com and MORE MORE MORE for the whole day and in the end non of the skins turned out right for me.

This is absolutely crazy and in the end, i went for Etheral's template and went even more crazy on working in all the crappy fonts and color codes although these are already considered cakes than to the almighty whole javascripting crap bread. Well for new readers, the first entry which i have always entered will always be a super duper long rant post instead of a well, polite, gentle or whatsoever post.



Non-schooling days will definitely be appreciated by me since i could easily spend the whole day sitting here 24/7 using the PC mainly just to work on my dearest blog!



Well, things are going smoothly for now and that's all i could say. Though most of the banners/ base pictures would still require at least 2 days to be tested, up and going. To me, blogging is mainly for me to relieve stress as this "Stress" can really impact on me real hard. Another point may seem to be common among any other bloggers and it is to share their daily lifestyle habits.



So.. It's still not 100% done yet but it will be in the next few days and i will still continue to make it simple looking, clean and neat! Definitely worth the time huh? Looking on, the HUGE main picture ontop is actually my current class photo which was taken @ East Coast Park. This would be my temporary "Main" photo for now because other small sized photos do not fit in nicely and aren't justified on default.


Alrighty right, i shall end my post here! Goodnights! :)




Suggestions/ Comments? Be sure to leave them in the comment logs/ Shoutmix for me to review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please leave any comments/ suggestions through this form! :D